Schedule your FREE 15 minute discovery call to assess whether you are a good fit for our program and vice versa!
Before doing so, please take some time to read the coaching agreement below:
RELATIONSHIP COACHING AGREEMENT
1. You agree to pay Make Your Marriage Great Again $300 CAD monthly in exchange for coaching services (2 Sessions per Month) for a commitment of 3 (THREE) or 6 (SIX) months.
2. The Clients will pay monthly installments of $300 per month on the 15th day or total fees which will be determined by the agreed upon length of commitment time, 3 (THREE) or 6 (SIX) months.
3. Payments will be made via PayPal / Make Your Marriage Great Again or e-transfer
4. The Coaches are obligated to be available for coaching sessions and agree to schedule coaching sessions Zoom video (or telephone locally within Canada only).
5. Cancellation must be made 30 days in advance; in writing or email. Payments made for the current month shall be considered full payment for coaching agreement. ALL FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE ONCE COACHING SESSION(S) ARE COMPLETED. COACHES RESERVE THE RIGHT TO TERMINATE SERVICES IF CLIENTS DO NOT ADHERE TO STEPS IN THE COACHING PROGRAM OR ARE DEEMED NOT A GOOD FIT FOR THE PROGRAM AT THEIR DISCRETION.
6. General Provisions: Results are not guaranteed. The Clients are responsible for creating their own results from the Make Your Marriage Great Again Program. The Clients agree not to hold Make Your Marriage Great Again liable for any adverse situations created as a direct result of the coaching or any specific referral given by Make Your Marriage Great Again or any representative of Make Your Marriage Great Again.
7. Confidentiality: The Coaches will not, at any time, either directly or indirectly use any information for The Coaches’ own benefit, without written permission of clients. (The confidentiality statement shall be as confidential as the applicable provincial or federal laws allow.) Coaching sessions may be audio recorded to keep all parties accountable.
8. Relationship coaching services are strictly couple-to-couple. The coaches DO NOT offer single party coaching.
9. Relationship with Make Your Marriage Great Again: THE CLIENTS HAVE BEEN MADE AWARE THAT THE COACHING/MENTORING RELATIONSHIP IS IN NO WAY TO BE CONSTRUED AS PSYCHOLOGICAL COUNSELING OR ANY TYPE OF THERAPY. In the event The Clients need professional counseling or therapy, it is the responsibility of The Clients to seek a licensed professional. THE CLIENTS UNDERSTAND THAT COACHING SERVICES PROVIDED ARE ENTIRELY BASED ON BIBLICAL VALUES AND PRINCIPLES.